Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Confession list


Adapt this to your needs...I have taken these from several sources!. 

“I am a new creature in Christ: old things have passed away; behold all things are become new.”  2 Cor. 5:17

“I have died and been raised with Christ and am now seated in heavenly places.”  Eph. 2:5,6

“I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness.”  Rom. 6:11

“I belong to Christ Jesus and have crucified the flesh (the godless human nature) with its passions and appetites and desires.” Gal 5:24

“God has not called me to impurity but to consecration [to dedicate ourselves to the most thorough purity].” 1 Thess 4:7

“Lust does not reign over me, for I am not under the law but under grace” Rom 6:14

“I have been set free.  I am free to love, to worship, to trust with no fear of rejection or of being hurt.”  John 8:36; Rom. 8:1

“I am a believer – not a doubter!”  Mark 5:36

“I know God’s voice, and I always obey what He tells me.”  John 10:3-5, 14-16; 14:15

“I love to pray, I love to praise and worship God.”  1 Thess. 5:17; Ps. 34;1

“The love of God has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.”  Rom. 5:5

“I humble myself, and God exalts me.”  1 Pet. 5:6

“I am creative because the Holy Spirit lives in me.”  John 14:26; 1 Cor. 6:19

“I love all people, and I am loved by all people.”  1 John 3:14

“I operate in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which are tongues and interpretation of tongues, the working of miracles, discerning of spirits, the word of faith, the word of knowledge, the word of wisdom, healings, and prophesy.” 1 Cor. 12: 8-10

“I have a teachable spirit.”  2 Tim. 2:24

“I will study the Word of God; I will pray.”  2 Tim. 2:15; Luke 18:1

“I never get tired or grow weary when I study the Word, pray, minister, or pursue God; but I am alert and full of energy.  And as I study, I become more alert and more energized.” 2 Thess. 3:13; Isa. 40:31

“I am a doer of the Word; I meditate on the Word all the day long.”  James 1:22; Ps. 1:2

“I am anointed of God for ministry.  Hallelujah!”  Luke 4:18

“Work is good.  I enjoy work, Glory!”  Eccl. 5:19

“I do all my work excellently and with great prudence, making the most of all my time.”  Ecc. 9:10; Prov. 22:29; Eph. 5:15, 16

“I am a teacher of the Word.”  Matt. 28:19, 20; Rom. 12:7

“I love to bless people and to spread the Gospel.”  Matt. 28:19, 20

“I have compassion and understanding for all people.”  1 Peter 3:8

“I lay hands on the sick and they recover.”  Mark 16:18

“I am a responsible person.  I enjoy responsibility, and I rise to every responsibility in Christ Jesus.”  2 Cor. 11:28; Phil. 4:13

“I do not judge my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus after the flesh.  I am a spiritual man and am judged my no one.”  John 8:15; Rom. 14:10; 1 Cor. 2:15

“I do not hate or walk in unforgiveness.”  1 John 2:11; Eph. 4:32

“I cast all my care on the Lord for He cares for me.”  1Peter 5:7

“I do not have a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”  2 Tim. 1:7

“I am not afraid of the faces of man.  I am not afraid of the anger of men.”  Jer. 1:8

“I do not fear.  I do not feel guilty or condemned.”  1 John 4:18; Rom. 8:1

“I am not passive about anything, but I deal with all things in my life immediately.” Prov. 27:23; Eph. 5:15, 16

“I take every thought captive unto the obedience of Jesus Christ, casting down every imagination, and every high and lofty thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.”  2 Cor. 10:5

“I walk in the Spirit all of the time.”  Ga. 5:16

“I don’t give the devil a foothold in my life.  I resist the devil, and he has to flee from me.”  Eph. 4:27; James 4:7

“I catch the devil in all of his deceitful lies.  I cast them down and choose rather to believe the Word of God.”  John 8:44; 2 Cor. 2:11; 10:5

“No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, but every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I shall show to be in the wrong.”  Isa. 54:17

“As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.  Therefore, all of my thoughts are positive.  I do not allow the evil to use my spirit as a garbage dump by mediating on negative things that he offers me.”  Prov. 23:7

“I do not think more highly of myself than I ought to in the flesh.”  Rom 12:3

“I am slow to speak, quick to hear, and slow to anger.”  James 1:19

“God opens my mouth, and no man can shut it.  God shuts my mouth, and no man can open it.”  Rev. 3:7

“I do not speak negative things.”  Eph. 4:29

“I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.  I will speak forth the righteousness and praise of God all the day long.”  Ps. 17:3; 35:28

“I AM AN INTERCESSOR.”  1 Tim. 2:1

“The law of kindness is in my tongue.  Gentleness is in my touch.  Mercy and compassion are in my hearing.” Prov. 31:26

“I do what I say I will do, and I get where I am going on time.”  Luke 16:10; 2 Peter 3:14

“I never bind a sister or brother with the words of my mouth.”  Matt 18:18

“I am always a positive encourager.  I edify and build up; I never tear down or destroy.”  Rom 15:2

“I cry to God Most High Who performs on my behalf and rewards me.”  2 Chron. 16:9

“I take good care of my body.  I eat right, I look good, I feel good, and I weigh what God wants me to weigh.”  1 Cor. 9:27; 1 Tim 4:8

“I cast out devils and demons; nothing deadly can hurt me.”  Mark 16:17, 18

“Pain cannot successfully come against my body because Jesus bore all of my pain.”  Isa. 53: 3,4

“I don’t hurry and rush.  I do one things at a time.  Prov. 19:2; 21:5

“I use my time wisely.  All of my prayer and study time is wisely spent.”  Eph. 5:15, 16

“I am a loving husband I sacrifice for and cherish my wife” Eph. 5:22, 24;

“I am a Godly and wise husband.  I am the king and priest of our home. I make godly decisions.”  Prov. 31:10-12; Rev. 1:6; Prov. 21:1

“All my household members are blessed in their deeds.  We are blessed when we come in and when we go out.”  Deut. 28:6

“My children love to pray and study the Word.  They openly and boldly praise God.” 2 Tim 2:15

“My children make right choices according to the Word of God.”  Ps. 119:130; Isa. 54:13

“All my children have lots of Christian friends, and God has set aside a Christian wife for each of them.”  1 Cor. 15:33

“My son, Daniel, has a sweet personality, and he is not forgetful or rebellious.” He sees visions and prophecies. He will stand even when alone. He always tells the truth.  He will know the path he is to take. Eph. 6:1-3

“My son, Samuel, operates in godly wisdom and discipline, and he is full of energy. “He hears the voice of God. He is accepted and not rejected. He always tells the truth. Prov 16:16; 1 Sam 8:17

“My son, Josiah, He is wise and loves the word. He speaks with grace and love God with all that is in him. He will seek out God’s word. Deut 6:4-5; Col 4:6

I am a giver.  It is more blessed to give than to receive.  I love to give!  I have plenty of money to give away all the time.”  Acts 20:35; 2 Cor. 9:7, 8

“I receive speaking engagements in person, by phone, and or by mail every day.”  Rev. 3:7, 8

“The heathen are my inheritance. I have a “gathering anointing.” I will win the lost and will work with God in building his Kingdom.”

“I am very prosperous.    I prosper in everything I put my hand to.  I have prosperity in all areas of my life – spiritual, financial, mental, and social.”  Gen 39:3; Josh 1:8; 3 John 2

“All that I own is paid for.  I owe no man anything except to love him in Christ.”  Rom 13:8

“I am anointed by the spirit to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; Announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed [who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity]” Luke 4:18

 “God did not give me a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.” 2 Tim 1:7AMP

“I make the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil.” Eph 5:16

“I keep my promises even when it hurts” Psalm 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment